WonderEight gathers an all-star pack of creative minds, adventurous tech buffs and fearless strategic thinkers fueled by curiosity and set on changing the world, one brand at a time. We dream big, do big, and have fun at it – we haven’t chosen “Play Seriously” as our motto for nothing!
“And what does it even mean?”, you ask. It means we champion lives well lived, do wonders as a team all the while harnessing each individual’s potential and uniqueness, and value learning and fun times alike. All of this to fulfill one promise: pierce the limit and frontier of imagination.
So what do you say? Care to join us in creating the unimaginable?
Great, cause we’re looking for an Account Executive to work as part of the Client Servicing team.
The work you’ll do:
- Draw up detailed website specifications.
- Design sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs.
- Present initial design ideas to client.
- Meet relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
- Design the website’s visual imagery and ensure it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
- Proofread content/grammar and make changes where necessary.
- Edit website content if necessary.
- Work with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Test the websites/apps after development to ensure they are identical to design.
- Research current design trends.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies for web design, e-commerce, User Experience and User Interface design.
- Design prototypes, wireframes and page flow diagrams that support the project’s goals.
- Provide and/or oversee wireframe designs for new site launches.
- Attentive to detail, with communication and analytical skills.
- Imaginative, Creative, Patient.
- A strong Technical Ability to learn new software tools.
WonderEight is a global marketing, branding and digital agency with offices in Beirut, Dubai, Riyadh and London, boasting a rich portfolio that spans across continents and industries. The agency connects the dots between design, strategy, marketing, & digital to help businesses launch new products, increase their sales and transform into Leading Brands that live true.
WonderEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No matter what you identify as, where you come from, what you believe in, and your physical abilities – if you can do the job, we’d love to hear from you!