Senior Social Media Manager
WonderEight gathers an all-star pack of creative minds, adventurous tech buffs and fearless strategic thinkers fueled by curiosity and set on changing the world, one brand at a time. We dream big, do big, and have fun at it – we haven’t chosen “Play Seriously” as our motto for nothing!
“And what does it even mean?”, you ask. It means we champion lives well lived, do wonders as a team all the while harnessing each individual’s potential and uniqueness, and value learning and fun times alike. All of this to fulfill one promise: pierce the limit and frontier of imagination.
So what do you say? Care to join us in creating the unimaginable?
Great, cause we’re looking for an Senior Social Media Manager to work as part of the Digital team.
The work you’ll do:
- Plan content to build engagement in brand communities and collaborate with other team members to push the social creative agenda forward.
- Work closely with an Art Director/Creative Director to develop strategy and concepts and copy for any type of social platform in the region.
- Secure, shape and sell the work through studying behavior and reframing insights into content that speaks to the clients’ audiences.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news).
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years as a social media manager with advertising experience.
- Able to combine creative writing with critical thinking to deliver creative content.
- Experience with social planning and familiar with quantitative and qualitative methodologies and tools for social media management.
- Able to combine creative writing with critical thinking.
WonderEight is a global marketing, branding and digital agency with offices in Beirut, Dubai, Riyadh and London, boasting a rich portfolio that spans across continents and industries. The agency connects the dots between design, strategy, marketing, & digital to help businesses launch new products, increase their sales and transform into Leading Brands that live true.
WonderEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No matter what you identify as, where you come from, what you believe in, and your physical abilities – if you can do the job, we’d love to hear from you!