Senior Graphic Designer
WonderEight gathers an all-star pack of creative minds, adventurous tech buffs and fearless strategic thinkers fueled by curiosity and set on changing the world, one brand at a time. We dream big, do big, and have fun at it – we haven’t chosen “Play Seriously” as our motto for nothing!
“And what does it even mean?”, you ask. It means we champion lives well lived, do wonders as a team all the while harnessing each individual’s potential and uniqueness, and value learning and fun times alike. All of this to fulfill one promise: pierce the limit and frontier of imagination.
So what do you say? Care to join us in creating the unimaginable?
Great, cause we’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to work as part of the creative team.
The work you’ll do:
- Create outstanding design work (logos, branding, identities, graphics, signage, packaging…)
- Specialize in the design of visuals for a wide variety of channels, including BTL, ATL, social and digital media
- Make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages
- Work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, animators and art directors that produces world-class work
- Harmonize speed, style and scale to produce good-looking assets at a steady pace
- Safeguard quality at all times and work together with Art Directors
- Adhere to designing process; conduct thorough research for each project and do the right experimentation
- Constantly develop design skills while staying UpToDate with the latest trends, software and design techniques
- Take the lead on projects and deliver full on solutions
- Experienced with a minimum of 4 years relative experience
- Of hands-on experience in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and PowerPoint. Sketching skills are a plus
- Able to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized
- Exceptionally attentive to detail, problem-solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- Passionate about art, creativity and design
WonderEight is a global marketing, branding and digital agency with offices in Beirut, Dubai, Riyadh and London, boasting a rich portfolio that spans across continents and industries. The agency connects the dots between design, strategy, marketing, & digital to help businesses launch new products, increase their sales and transform into Leading Brands that live true.
WonderEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No matter what you identify as, where you come from, what you believe in, and your physical abilities – if you can do the job, we’d love to hear from you!