WonderEight gathers an all-star pack of creative minds, adventurous tech buffs and fearless strategic thinkers fueled by curiosity and set on changing the world, one brand at a time. We dream big, do big, and have fun at it – we haven’t chosen “Play Seriously” as our motto for nothing!
“And what does it even mean?”, you ask. It means we champion lives well lived, do wonders as a team all the while harnessing each individual’s potential and uniqueness, and value learning and fun times alike. All of this to fulfill one promise: pierce the limit and frontier of imagination.
So what do you say? Care to join us in creating the unimaginable?
Great, cause we’re looking for a Finalizer to work as part of the Creative team.
The work you’ll do:
- Finalize files and artworks for all needed assignments with a focus on efficiency, quality and speed.
- Work on size adaptations across touchpoints, including physical and digital deliverables
- Address swift design changes and originating minor design assets when needed
- Work on ready-to-print files
- Work seamlessly with all members of the creative department.
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience in artworks adaptations and finalization.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop , Adobe illustrator , Adobe in design.
- Excellent in organization, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
WonderEight is a global marketing, branding and digital agency with offices in Beirut, Dubai, Riyadh and London, boasting a rich portfolio that spans across continents and industries. The agency connects the dots between design, strategy, marketing, & digital to help businesses launch new products, increase their sales and transform into Leading Brands that live true.
WonderEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No matter what you identify as, where you come from, what you believe in, and your physical abilities – if you can do the job, we’d love to hear from you!