Digital Analytics Architect
WonderEight gathers an all-star pack of creative minds, adventurous tech buffs and fearless strategic thinkers fueled by curiosity and set on changing the world, one brand at a time. We dream big, do big, and have fun at it – we haven’t chosen “Play Seriously” as our motto for nothing!
“And what does it even mean?”, you ask. It means we champion lives well lived, do wonders as a team all the while harnessing each individual’s potential and uniqueness, and value learning and fun times alike. All of this to fulfill one promise: pierce the limit and frontier of imagination.
So what do you say? Care to join us in creating the unimaginable?
Great, cause we’re looking for a Digital Analytics Architect to work as part of the Digital team.
The work you’ll do:
- Supervise and manage websites, e-commerce, social media and all digital activities
- Attend all briefings and make sure briefs are reflecting the strategy and KPI’s needed
- Monitors campaigns or projects from a high-level holistic view and make sure each campaign is monitored for performance
- Follow-up on 360 deployments and follow-up on results
- Make sure messages are passed to all team members adequately and in a timely manner
- Make sure all client reports and analytics make sense and convey the right results / messages
- Follow-up and remind teams to use A/B testing
- Managing project staff, timelines and budgets
- Assign resource(s) to review and proofread each digital content, advertisement and website copy.
- Be responsible for assigned client(s), overseeing the work we do for all of its brands
- Understand clients’ business challenges and act as the point of contact for clients and digital department on day-to-day operations
- Oversee the program of projects alongside the program lead, liaise between the client and related Wonderers to kickstart new assignments, delegate tasks to dedicated teams
- Identify new opportunities within current client relationships and design strategies for expansion
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to clients objectives
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables
- Activate, where possible, a full-service level engagement with the client and its needs
- Build and sustain relationships with clients, becoming their trusted marketing partner
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Advertising or equivalent
- Experienced with 4+ years of increasing levels of responsibility in digital marketing / client servicing
- A modern marketer with a natural aptitude for strategic collaboration and relationship building
- Of solid organization skills including attention to detail and of multi-tasking skills
- An excellent listener with outstanding communication and time management skills
- A dedicated problem solver
WonderEight is a global marketing, branding and digital agency with offices in Beirut, Dubai, Riyadh and London, boasting a rich portfolio that spans across continents and industries. The agency connects the dots between design, strategy, marketing, & digital to help businesses launch new products, increase their sales and transform into Leading Brands that live true.
WonderEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No matter what you identify as, where you come from, what you believe in, and your physical abilities – if you can do the job, we’d love to hear from you!